beauty experts on Instagram (top 5)
I’ve recently really got into Instagram, it’s a great place to get inspiration for makeup, & to see what new products are about. Obviously, feel free to follow me (charlottejoymakeup) 😉
Here’s my top 5 gurus to follow if your in to makeup!
1. Goss makeup artist…. This guy is actually based in Cardiff and is famous for his youtube videos designed to give amazing yet simple tips and tricks as well as honest reviews if new products and tools. His Instagram offers tips, looks and some funny quotes.
2. Sali Hughes beauty….another fellow welshie (just by chance!) Sali hughes is the beauty writer for the guardian, and has a no bullshit approach to all things beauty related. She offers reviews and an insight into the life of a beauty writer through her IG.
3. Ctilbury makeup…Charlotte Tilbury, one of the worlds most requested makeup artists, with her range now in selfridges and net a porter, offers some great images of beauty icons of the past and present, info on her sought after range, and glam pics from her celeb following.
4. Milanijoymakeup…. I happened to stumble across this Sydney based makeupartist but I love seeing her work….her makeup is flawless without looking waxy, I’m in awe of how good she makes skin look!
5. Sarahluceroglam….Sarah Lucero is the expert makeup artist for Stila cosmetics as well as Victoria Beckham’s makeup artist. Sarah shares pics of her glam life on the road, and keeps us informed on what Stila as a brand are doing!